Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your discretion.
Upon check-in at the hotel, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Optional Add-On Details
Rhythms of The Night dinner and show:
• Enjoy a Sunset cruise with premium open bar, a gourmet candle-lit dinner and a world-class show (US$125 per person).
• Must be at least 6 years of age
• Duration: approximately 5 hours.
Las Caletas Beach Hideaway:
• Venture to a private beach hideaway within the Sierra Madre Mountain range. Considered among the top 4 secluded beaches in the world, and accessible only by boat, discover true tranquility of private island fun (US$129 per person).
• Includes a light breakfast and lunch, open bar, snorkeling and kayaking equipment, paddleboard, guided nature walk, parrot and monkey encounters, cooking class, mezcal tasting, clay modeling, kids adventure park, teen adventure, and cove wetsuit (upon request).
• Register for optional activities on board your boat or at the gift shop.
• Daily schedule may vary without notice due to weather and sea conditions.
• Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities.
• Age restriction on the Kids Adventure Park is children ages 4-11 and minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters).
• Teen Adventure Cove includes physically demanding activities, so participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition. Alcohol not permitted.
• Slide n’ fly restrictions: ages 12-19; minimum height: 4 feet (1.2 meters) and maximum weight: 200 lbs. (100kg)
• The Blob, Zip Line and Step Up: ages 12 and over; minimum height: 4 feet (1.2 meters); maximum weight: 260 lbs. (118 kg).
• Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities.
• Duration: 7 hours.
Yelapa and Majahuitas:
• Explore 2 of the most desirable coves in the Bay of Banderas. You will cruise past ideal coastal scenery and have the chance to see dolphins and humpback whales. The excursion includes snorkeling and kayaking (US$85 per adult; $57 per child).
• Includes continental breakfast, deli-style lunch, open bar, and snorkeling and kayaking equipment.
• Child prices apply to those between 4-11 years of age
. Children 12 and over are considered adults.
• Duration: 7 hours.